No origination fees
Skip the fees
No loan origination fees. No fees of any kind as long as you pay on time.
6.99% to 24.99% APR
Lock in your rate. Your set regular monthly payment will never change.
NCUA’s Credit Union Locator is designed for consumers and the credit union system.
Search a credit union by address, credit union name, or charter number. Select a credit union from your search results and view basic information. Browse the Locator’s companion tool, Research a Credit Union for detailed information. Note: Credit Union data is refreshed within two business
- Personal Line of Credit | Sound Credit Unionwww.soundcu.comCompare Personal Loans · Always have access to extra money when you need it. · Rate Type. Variable · Terms. Open-ended loan, no fixed terms · Borrowing Limits.
7 Incredible Benefits of Joining a Credit Union
WHO CAN JOIN? (FSU CREDIT UNION’S FIELD OF MEMBERSHIP)
- FSU students in good academic standing
- FSU faculty and staff
- Members and employees of organizations that are part of the FSU community
- Members and employees of businesses that do business with or have offices at FSU
- Family members of existing FSU Credit Union members
- Employees and residents of HarborChase Senior Living Community located at 100 John Knox Rd.
- Employees of FSU Credit Union
- Individuals who live or work in Bay, Calhoun, Escambia, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Taylor, Wakulla, Walton, or Washington counties
HOW LONG DOES MEMBERSHIP LAST?
It’s simple. Once you’re a member of Florida State University Credit Union, you’re always a valuable part of our credit union family. Even if you move out of the area or leave your current employer, your membership with us is still welcome. And you can still take advantage of our convenient services no matter where you are.
To join FSU Credit Union and open an account, click “Join Today” below to begin the application process online or bring your completed membership application to the nearest branch.